Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday....vacation edition

WOW, we just got back from a great week at the beach!! Pensacola, Florida is so beautiful!! I thought I'd share some vacation outfits! First of all, I WAY overpacked!! I came home with a suitcase full of stuff I didn't wear.  Lesson learned!  I just want to be prepared, you know?  Anyway, it was fun to shop for some new things now that I've lost ALL MY BABY WEIGHT!! WOOHOO!!!  After baby #3 I was ready to feel good again and I am so happy to be there!


Target special!! Only the second or third time in my life I've ever worn a bikini! This was in the comfort of my condo though! Baby was sick so I did some sun-bathing on the balcony over looking the gulf! Gorgeous!!This was the view from our room!


Cute sundress I found at Marshall's for $19.99!! I loved the orange and blue!

Target is hit and miss for me, but I couldn't pass up these pink short for $8!  I also scored navy, khaki, and white ones too!

Mix and match suits from Old Navy and Target!  I loved this one so my tan lines wouldn't mess up beach pics if I picked a certain outfit! Priorities you know!? ;)

And I just happened to coordinate with this little guy!!!


I had fun planning this little color combo for our back up option for beach pictures! We opted for aqua and  coral and you can see our session with Sarah Lyn here!  I love my boys and had so much fun!

We had a great photographer take our family session and I love how the colors turned out!!!


Don't forget to jump over to ThePleatedPoppy.com for her linky party and other awesome outfits!

Happy Wednesday!!! 
 pleated poppy


1 comment:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

GREAT pictures! Beautiful family!!!!
xoxo,
Sheaffer :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin